Things to do in Sunnyvale
Aloft Sunnyvale is located just minutes from San Jose International Airport and in close proximity to a variety of exciting things to do in Sunnyvale. Enjoy our convenient location that provides easy access to attractions, dining, nightlife, shopping, and plenty of exciting things to do in Sunnyvale.
Community & Arts
- Computer History Museum - Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, this museum is the world's largest collection of stories and artifacts of the information age.
- Santa Clara Convention Center - Located just five miles from our hotel, the Santa Clara Convention Center features over 262,000 square feet of meeting space for large business meetings, conventions, and trade shows.
- Shoreline Amphitheater - This outdoor amphitheater has a capacity of 22,500 and regularly hosts festivals, comedy shows, and concerts featuring the country's top artists.
- California's Great America - Bring the whole family for a day of fun at this 100-acre amusement park open late March through early November.
- Levi's Stadium - Home of the San Francisco 49ers professional football team, Levi Stadium is a popular new entertainment venue offering innovative amenities.
- SAP Center - Cheer on San Francisco's professional hockey team or attend a variety of other sporting events and concerts at this indoor arena.
- Twin Creeks Sports Complex - This 60-acre athletic facility is a premier location for softball, flag football, and soccer leagues and tournaments.
- Murphy Street - Experience this downtown street with past present and future, full of restaurants, bars, and specialty shops.
- Santana Row - An upscale, outdoor shopping destination, Santana Row offers 70 shops, 20 restaurants, spas, salons, and more.
- Stanford Mall - You'll find all your favorite stores for a full day of shopping at this open-air, 1.4 million square foot shopping and dining destination.